Goals for May
I am behind in stating my goals as the month is half spent. I didn't make goals for any of the previous months, because I was too busy trying to keep from drowning in the ocean that is grad work. My last class until mid-July ended on May 5th, giving me the time necessary to make a pile of goals:
- Knife skills- Improve them. Become a pro at chopping rapidly without losing a finger.
- Stop motion- Figure it out. Make a little video for the sake of learning the process.
- Vocab- Boost the nouns. Learn ten new words everyday and try to use them in conversations.
- Proper dinner- Eat well. Cheese and crackers is not a well-balanced meal. Try for three meals where sitting down and eating actually happens.
- Work-out- Pump it up. Get up early and actually earn that protein shake instead of being a pansy.
Does anyone else have goals for the last two weeks of May? Don't leave me alone in this!